“When Performance is Critical, You Need Critical Defense”
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition for the 410 was purpose built for defensive handgun use and is designed to deliver maximum energy and reliable and controlled expansion regardless of the target every time. Critical Defense 410 ammunition is loaded with a 41 caliber slug which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities, this slug is designed to engage the rifling of the pistol so the nose of the slug will engage the target nose-on. Underneath the slug are two 35 caliber high antimony lead round balls which resist deformation and provide enhanced penetration.
Critical Defense Ammunition is:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Loaded with a slug that actually engages the rifling on the firearm to deliver superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities over two 35 caliber high-antimony lead round balls
- Loaded with clean burning and efficient propellants that reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Exhibits minimal muzzle flash to protect night vision
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
- This ammunition was designed by Hornady to deliver greatly enhanced terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
Cartridge410 Bore Quantity500 Round NonToxicNo Shell Length2-1/2″ Shot or Slug TypePolymer Tip Sabot Slug BufferedNo Muzzle Velocity750 Feet Per Second Muzzle Energy294 Foot Pounds PrimerBoxer CorrosiveNo ReloadableYes Barrel TypeRifled Bore CrimpRoll Number Of Pellets2 Country of OriginUnited States of America
There are no reviews yet.